3 rounds, 4 players

1.) chris coleman
2.) paul childers
3.) shane ward
4.) ricky hamilton

First round, Chris beat Ricky, Shane beat Paul
Second round: Shane beats Ricky, Chris beats Paul
Third round: Shane beats Chris, Ricky beats paul

Look at the attachment I sent. I can make no sense of that. It shows 0 to the right under total, what do i do here?

[/url][/img]

or i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31 … 5e3735.jpg

I’m trying to upload our tournament results within the seven days, we had it on Oct 11th

I would suggest you read the FAQ at secure2.uschess.org/TD_Affil.

It’s also not clear whether you’re using a pairing program or trying to enter the results online.

There are two styles for entering results, a Swiss format and the classic Round Robin format. (The most obvious difference is that a quad has 3 rounds or columns when entered as a Swiss and has 4 columns when entered as a Round Robin.)

In RR format (which you have to select), the combination of row and column determines the opponent so all you enter is the result code (ie, W, L or D.)

When entering it as a Swiss you have to enter both the opponent and the result (ie, W2 for a game against player #2 won by the other player.)

I think you need to put W and L where you entered 1 and 0. See if that doesn’t fix it.

Alex Relyea

Ricky,

Do use W D and L instead of 1, .5, and 0. If you would PM your email address, I will gladly send a screenshot of what the crosstable should look like before validation (in addition to the WDL issue, you have a result consistency error).

Congrats on getting the event under your belt!