Results of my investments like to share

I did purchase the “Chessmaster/Grandmaster” and the premium Chess Set Combination right here from USCF. I want to play on a tournament board. I have many great chess sets and pieces, but just too snazzy, and when playing on standard board, I have to adjust to the board for a few moves and some times make a blunder as a result .

The pieces are triple weighted, wow, all I can say playing with this set, everythings seems a little more clear. Anyways I played a game against Sam, 1556 rated player, oh created my character and gave me a rating of 1500. Sam really played as 1500 player and I was able to exchange a rook for my bishop, which gives me a strong end game. But like some one else said Sam started playing above 1500 rating and manage to fork my King and rook. By that time I have cleared the king side of all opponents pawns and I had three pawns with un-obscured view of Queens land. The point here is that I actually liked this stronger play to force me to make very strong moves. This is really good practice for the real Sam.

I highly recommend this program if you want a good challenge every game, Thank USCF !!! :smiley: