Sorry, the USCF's TD/Affiliate Support Area is not currently

Sorry, the USCF’s TD/Affiliate Support Area is not currently available.
Please try again later.

Sorry, Phil was configuring some of the new equipment and had to take the network down to do it. And of course, it always takes longer than you hope it will.

This equipment change involved changing the IP address of the USCF’s Tennessee gateway (for access to the USCF database), so please report any website/webstore/TDA tasks that aren’t running today, we may have missed updating some of the include files.

The membership checking batch email does not show up, and the batches therefore need to be verified individually online.

The memberships submitted online do not appear to be processed, and there is no email feedback from the USCF to find out why or what the problems might be.

The memberships from the latest batch now have gone through.

We are still having some problems updating MSA, so memberships and tournaments weren’t getting posted to MSA, although they were being processed on our database server. A temporary fix is in place for that problem.

Email validation reports for membership batches had a similar problem but are working now.

Thank you for your quick response in getting this resolved. I was getting concerned Friday Night.

Rob Jones

We had some outbound email problems that didn’t get resolved until earlier today, and now I understand from Phil that there is a city-wide power outage in Crossville at the moment (5PM on Monday, May 6th), and access to the USCF servers is down.

Looks like service was restored by about 5:50 PM.

There have been issues getting the new router properly configured.

Did that include both blocks? :laughing: (This jest was meant in good fun.)

Is this up and running? I had one player claim they paid USCF but that payment does not show up on his MSA. If the system is still not working then the event he is playing in may not be rated? Do I understand correctly?

As of Monday afternoon we were able to resume real-time updates of MSA member data and are caught up on memberships
processed over the weekend.

Questions about a membership that someone claims to have purchased but hasn’t shown up on MSA should be addressed to the membership department in Crossville.

Thanks for the update.

Once I figured out on Saturday that the real-time updates weren’t working yet, I switched us over to the fall-back option of doing an update once an hour of all recent membership updates and tournaments, so for most of the weekend we were not more than an hour or so behind real time.

Down again this afternoon for a while.

Working again right now.

I’ve been told the problem today was due to a power outage that also took out the University of Nebraska’s website, the Lincoln Journal-Star and several other sites that I know are hosted at various ISPs in Lincoln.

When this periodically happens, one may wish to try plycount.com, as an alternate source to look up member
data.

Rob Jones