TD/Affiliate Area

Hi,

I’ve been trying to help Blas Lugo get access to the TD/Affiliate Area on the website. I’ve tried different addresses and do not know if his birthday is even registered. I guess that may be the problem because he keeps getting denied. I’ve tried emailing the USCF help section but no reply yet. I applied and got access rather quickly with no problems. Does anyone know can I get him access?

Chantelle

It doesn’t appear you 've sent a request since late April.

I resubmitted the last one I could find, both the birthdate and the address do not match our records.

I’ve sent a followup e-mail to the address from that request with the information in our records.

Mike, I’m trying to help a guy aquire a login to the TD/Affiliate area as a TD, but he is unable to get to the form that is required to get the TD login.

What are we doing wrong?

I am able to get to the form under my ID and my son’s ID, but this guy is not able to get to the form.

I can understand your not posting the member’s name or ID here, but without that information there’s not a whole lot I can check on.

However, this is a common enough situation that here’s the steps I go through:

1. Is the person a current USCF member and does he know his current PIN? (The PIN changes when someone renews, so if he has a PIN from before a recent renewal it won’t work.)

2. What browser is the person using? If IE, what security setting is he using?

3. Has he tried it from multiple computers and/or multiple browsers?