USCF membership dues - request clarification

I have tried to find this information in recent threads, as well as elsewhere on this site - but without success. Can someone please clarify (or send me a link if it exists) -

When, and by how much, will recently-passed dues increases take effect? Is it the first of the year?

I am primarily interested in the regular and premium annual adult member options. Specifically I see:
Premium Adult: $42, 78, 113 (1, 2, 3-yr options, respectively) and -
Regular Adult: $34, 52, 74 (1, 2, 3-yr) … as the current prices.

Where are these rates heading? I could not find any indications in the “membership shop” area.

While I am looking specifically at these choices, I realize others might well have different categories of interest, so it is a general question as well. Thanks, in advance, for any help here.

The only dues increase adopted at the Delegates’ Meeting was an increase of Regular (non-magazine) Adult from $29 to $34, which has apparently already been implemented

Yes, regular adult one-year dues increased from $29 to $34 (online rate) as of December 1st, as approved by the Delegates in August. No other dues rates were changed, including the two and three year rates for regular adult dues.

Thanks - to both responders.